Friday, April 6, 2007

Manila, T minus 55 minutes

Just around an hour til my MNL-SIN flight. The lines at NAIA were surprisingly (at least for me) LONG! Even longer than the lines during Christmas time. It seems there are a lot of OFW's leaving today, suggested by the long lines at the Cathay Pacific and Emirates booths. I know many of them are OFW's because of the long lines at the OFW counters. Protracting my queuing experience is a family (three minors) whose papers seemed to be out of order, so they took something like 20 mins to go through. This while I and everyone on my line were drooling at the speed of the next line. They should have a special line for passengers with minors given the piles of paperwork needed for processing.

---

Now I'm feeling that my trip is a long trip. Will really miss you, Dear. I miss you already. I'll call you right after I publish this post.

No comments: