Saturday, November 2, 2013

Manila, T minus 2 hours

Back at the SQ lounge in NAIA Terminal 1, about 3 months after my last trip. This time I'm on my way to Phnom Penh. Quite looking forward to seeing a new country, although not sure how much of Cambodia I'll see since the purpose of the trip is a workshop and a few meetings. Oh well, will try to make the most of the trip.

Breakfast at SQ lounge is, again, plain rice, steamed hotdogs (the red kind), and fried egg. Dessert is a few pineapple slices. Nespresso coffee on the side. Food in the SQ lounge in Changi will be much better.

Layover at Changi will be about 3 hours. Enough time to scoot over to the Terminal 1 Cold Storage and get my Dear some of the Indian chips she likes so much (forgot what they're called). Maybe get some animal pasta for the Boy and a few dates for myself as well. Medjool or Deglet Nour?

No comments: