Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Knew It

I knew it... I'm evil.

I AM
64%
MEGATRON

Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons. He will stop at nothing to establish his empire and destroy the Autobots, starting with Optimus Prime.

Like Megatron, you are not compassionate and harbor evil thoughts. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Decepticons have chosen well. In addition, you stick to the basics and don't need all the encumberances of modern technology.

---
Thanks to cyberlaundry for the test.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay nako why am i not surprised? ;P - cyberlaundry (too tamad to sign in)

Anonymous said...

yung nakakatawa ay yung last sentence. ano ang konnek ni megatron and the lack of reliance on technology??? geez-whiz...

no name said...

Hi Megatron!

Do you have any evil ideas I could use on my "best friend" who borrowed a notebook and has no plans of returning it?

She claims it was lost when I believe it's still with her.

My Russian notebook means so much to me.

Pls. help!

dementedchris said...

I'm Frenzy... the condom. Andaming comments sa Transformer quiz.